Friday, October 12, 2007

Weekend coming.

Not much new in our lives. Awards night at the High School tonight. Grace go an award for Gr 11 Honours, and Slim got The Rutherford and Gr. 12 Honours with Distinction. (pretty good for a guy who didn't go to school last year) Sam could not make it home to accept his award though.
Weather has been fairly nice- not really warm but not frigid either. They are pridicting 13-15 deg highs for the weekend, so may get some more work done at the lake before the fall park inspections.I've also been trying to clean out the garage- does anyone want some "stuff"? That is stuff that may come in handy some day, but in the meantime is somethig either filling every horizontal surface or residing on the floor, always waiting to trip you up. I took lots to the Museum garage sale a few weeks ago, but I swear that the stuff multiplies over the week. I still do not have Theresa's cold-blooded throw away mentality, but I am starting to consider how lilely it is that I will ever need some of the "stuff".

2 comments:

  1. So I got Honours with Distinction? Interesting. I didn't think what I did after graduating would count, but apparently it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, cold blooded, this is the woman who made you go back tot he Museum and retrieve the knights stuff?

    ReplyDelete